You can download the puzzles and the level from here: Download
First adventure? Check out the How to play section.
The pilot leaves you at the foot of a high, dark mountain: Tall Mountain. Not far away from where you landed, you see a campfire. You decide to walk towards it. There is an extinguished fire camp. On a stone besides it, there is a notebook. You open it and find a note written by your friend.
The note says: “I found it, I found the entrance to the secret cavern! To enter, remember the tale: the brave knight defeated the dragon with his sword. He pushed a large boulder. Behind it was a chest, and hidden inside, a diamond!”
Below is a map indicating the cavern entrance. You look up the mountain and start climbing.
Workflow: You can explore freely and complete the puzzles in different orders. The below is only a guideline. (Green: Items you can use/Red: Puzzles)
- You start at the cavern entrance (1). Complete the Cavern Puzzle using the note for help.
- Enter the cavern (2). Notice the stack of planks.
- Go to the river (3). Notice that it is too wide, and the current too strong, for you to cross. You cannot cross using only 1 plank, it is not long enough.
- Go to room 6. Notice the toolbox with hammer and nails. Notice the large wooden box.
- Take the hammer and nails and take the planks. Go back to the river and build a bridge to cross.
- Go to room 4. Notice the ladder.
- Go to room 8. Speak with your friend through the rubbles. You need to find a way to get him out of there, but you cannot move the boulders. You need to go up to the platform to explore further (10).
- Take the ladder from room 4. Use it to try and go up to the opening: it is too short to reach the platform.
- Go to room 6, take the wooden box. Put the ladder on top of the box. You can reach the platform.
- Solve the “Mine Cart” Puzzle to go down the track.
- In rooms 12 and 13, take the wooden handle and the pickaxe head, and combine them together to get a pickaxe.
- Go back to your friend. Use the pickaxe and solve the “Boulders” puzzle to break the boulders.
- Well done, your friend is free!